No License Required.
Year-round trout fishing. It’s a fisherman’s dream!
Our beautiful 80-acre farm has crystal clear ponds and raceways full of rainbow trout. Fishing our public fishing pond is a fun and educational way for the entire family to relax and unwind. Rushing Waters invites you to visit one of the most ideal and naturally sited fish farms in the country.
Bring the entire family. No entrance fee or fishing license required and you only pay for the fish you catch.
Group Tours and Parties
Contact us for information on group rates or reservations for groups of 20 or more.
Please note: Fishing closes at 4:00 PM Monday through Saturday and 3:00 PM on Sunday .
Trout Fishing Rates:$8.75/lb. Live Catch Weight
- Poles & Equipment
Take your catch home and clean it yourself if you wish – whole uncleaned fish $7.75/lb live catch weight.
Please Observe the Following Rules:
- No personal fishing equipment – we provide everything needed.
- You must keep what you catch – no catch & release.
- Children under 13 must be accompanied by an adult
- No swimming! If we find you in the pond, we shall assume you are a trout and pan-fry you.
- No Carry-In food or beverage. Purchases made in the Farm Store are allowed when fishing.
- No pets
- Park and fish only in designated areas
Hook & Cook
Enjoy your fresh catch for lunch!
Trout fishing can generate quite an appetite. Wednesday through Sunday from 11:00 AM – 2:00 PM ask the Farm Store Clerk to have your fish sent to the Chef and enjoy our traditional Shore Lunch at The Trout House.
Shore Lunch: $11.00 Per. Guest (in addition to the price of your catch)
Your fresh caught Trout either Battered and Fried or Pan Seared served with Seasonal Vegetables, Potato Pancakes and Apple Sauce and Freshly Baked Rye Bread.