No License Required.
Year-round trout fishing. It’s a fisherman’s dream!
Our beautiful 80-acre farm with crystal clear ponds and raceways full of rainbow trout. Fishing our pond is a fun and educational way for the entire family to relax and unwind. Rushing Waters invites you to visit one of the most ideal and naturally sited fish farms in the country.
Bring the entire family. No entrance fee or fishing license required and you only pay for the fish you catch.
Group Tours and Parties
Contact us for information on group rates or reservations for groups of 20 or more.
Please note: Fishing closes half an hour before close of store operations.
Trout Fishing Rates:
*Sorry but bringing your own equipment and bait is not allowed.
- Pole Rental: $2.00/pole . Wednesdays, pole rental is free.
- Worms: $2.50/dozen
- Fish: $5.50/pound (live weight)
- Cleaning: $1.00 per fish dressed or $1.50 per fish filleted
Take your catch home and clean it yourself if you wish. We will put it on ice to keep it fresh on your trip home. No additional charge.
Please Observe the Following Rules:
- You must keep what you catch – no throw-backs
- Children under 13 must be accompanied by an adult
- No swimming! If we find you in the pond, we shall assume you are a trout and pan-fry you.
- No alcoholic beverages
- No pets
- Park and fish only in designated areas